I. BLOOD. LOVE. LAWYERS. Seriously. I do not think anyone will ever understand how important they are to me. As a result, I try to incorporate them into just about every thing I cook, and it was during one of those love-led love affairs that I designed this recipe. It's very fast (the longest thing to do was my complete wheat pasta), healthy and, of course, delicious - not to mention a great way to use avocados that may have become a little browner than you wish it. Personally, I like to use tons of garlic (five pods?), But if you're not a fan as big as me, you'll be more than enough. The only disadvantage of this small beauty of a dish is that it does not warm up well because of the avocado. But in my opinion, this is a price that is worth paying!


ingredients

  • Makes 2 servings
  • Wheat Tagliatelle 170g
  • 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • cloves of garlic to taste (2 give a lot of taste)
  • 1 ripe avocado pitted
  • ground black pepper, to taste


Method

Preparation time: 10 min> Cooking time: 10 min> Ready in: 20 min


  1. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add your tagliatelle, reduce the heat and cook al dente (it took me about 8 to 10 minutes).
  2. Meanwhile, put your lemon juice, salt and olive oil in a bowl and finely chop your garlic. Crush your avocado until smooth and combine.
  3. When pasta is completely cooked, drain and put in a large bowl. Pour in your creamy avocado sauce and stir until all pasta is covered.
  4. Garnish with lemon zest and black pepper and serve immediately.

Creamy Avocado Pasta Vegan Recipe: